
Tonight Jason and I did something we rarely do: We went to a party on a weeknight. Some friends of ours were hosing a mini-BBQ in their backyard, complete with croquet and an outdoor movie. Above are Jason, John, and Aric. One of the girls present, Krista, finally won, after chasing John's croquet ball around the yard for a while as "poison." I was the first to get through the wickets and complete the course, but in order to win, you have to be the last person standing. Krista got me after we'd gotten almost everyone else out.
For dinner we had burgers, chips, and lemonade, complete with no-bake cherry cheesecake and homemade jelly cookies. It was delicious! Even if I didn't get to eat as much of the cheesecake as I would've liked.
After we ate, we set up a projector, a great sound system (provided by Aric), and watched "Transformers" (since Jason and I hadn't seen it yet) projected wide-screen on the back of the yellow cinderblock building next door.
This is my favourite picture of the month (isn't he cute?):
I like the random foot in the bottom right hand corner of the last picture. :) Funny...actually, I just played croquet with Nick, Erin, Chris, Jamison, Karl, and two more of Erin's friends a week and a half ago. I had not played in FOREVER! SO much fun! Random that we both played so close together...I think we might be croquet buddies! :) lol...
ReplyDeleteThat's actually my foot, and after I took the picture, I was mad it was in the shot. But I knew I'd never get Jason's face to look like that again, and I liked it, so I didn't bother with another try.
ReplyDeleteAlso, we just played croquet with Tobi and Michael a week and a half ago. We really ARE croquet buddies!
Actually, you could crop out most of the distracting items, top and bottom. That would be a great picture. He has neat expressions.
ReplyDeleteI could...but I don't like pictures that aren't real. Take it right the first time, or live with the result, that's what I say.
ReplyDelete