Monday, September 28, 2009

Another Kitty

Tonight we went to Alex and Brittany's house to celebrate Britt's birthday. She's 24 today, and she had a fabulous dinner in honor of it. We had white "chicken" enchiladas, baked potatoes, bread with homemade jam, fresh veggies (tomatoes, cucumber, and carrots) with dip, and vanilla lemonade. For dessert we had apple slices with a DELICIOUS dip (cream cheese, brown sugar, and toffee bits), and fruit pizza. Above is a picture of Lance holding one of Alex and Britt's kittens. I think this one is Chamomile (known as Cammie), but I can't remember which one is which yet. They're both black and white and I've only seen them once before. If you'd like a laugh, here's what Lance's shirt says: "The time for action is past. Now is the time for senseless bickering."

Happy Birthday, Britt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, and thanks, too, for leaving some thoughts!