
This morning Kayla woke up at 5:30 wanting to eat. So I got up, fed her, and put her (sleeping!) back into the crib. She instantly woke up and talked to herself for 10 minutes before getting fussy. I rocked her back to sleep and again she woke up when I put her in the crib. So I took her out to the living room for an hour and then put her back to bed. This time she stayed out. Until almost 10 a.m. The Wind Symphony was playing for church and Jason had to be there at 10:30. So while I finished getting ready, Jason fed Kayla. In his tux. It was awesome.

Here's the wind symphony at church (the University Church, that is). See the director standing with his back to the camera? Look at about 11:00 from him in the second row and there's Jason. He's playing 3rd clarinet this year. The music was great. I enjoyed it from the balcony in the mother's room.
Just one more thing I will miss this year: concerts. I love music. :) And I LOVE the picture of Jason feeding Kayla! :)
ReplyDeleteSo, that is the first time Kayla has been with a guy in a tux. I wonder when the next time will be and who will it be with.
ReplyDelete