Friday, November 13, 2009

Popularity

This afternoon I was meeting Merrie Beth at Black Cup for a hot drink. Jason was tired of being in the house, so he tagged along. Unfortunately we were only able to hang out in the coffee shop for an hour since they closed at 4 p.m. (which I didn't know). Ah the joys of a small town. So after bidding adieu to MB and her daughter, Chloe, we stopped at Wal-Mart to pick up a prescription, some baby wipes, and Q-Tips. I know, so exciting. While there we ran into only two people we knew. It's strange when it's so few. Especially on a Friday afternoon. This is Jason attempting not to run over the hundreds of people spilling out of the Wal-Mart doors and streaming in the other direction, all the while doing his best not to hit any of the dozens of cars pulling out from different directions around the parking lot. He did fine. No lawsuits this time. (Just for those of you who might wonder, no, we've never hit anyone and never had a lawsuit.)

2 comments:

  1. I like the picture. With the cars in the background blurred it makes it look Jason is going really fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad, it's Jason. He probably IS going "really fast". Lol... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, and thanks, too, for leaving some thoughts!